Some Of The Key Highlights Of This Case Study:
- When she's not caring for her energetic 8 year-old daughter, Devin is running a horse farm in Georgia where she rehabs horses
- When Devin came to SummaUp she was struggling with debilitating chronic health problems that were making her life a living hell
- A myriad of medical professionals couldn't pinpoint the problem — they kept telling her "there's nothing wrong with you" — but there were many wrong things going on
- "I was living in pain and agony every day. Everything that I ate made me sick. Some days I could ride a horse, but then the next day I couldn't even walk."
- This young mom was ready to give up on life at just 32 years old, until her husband said he needed to see his doctor
- Dr. Ryan quickly discovered multiple vitamin deficiencies and hormone abnormalities, plus a food allergy and a disrupted microbiome
- Fast forward 6 months and Devin no longer needs an afternoon nap — instead she's hitting Personal Bests in her workouts!
- Devin is also able to coach her daughter's soccer team and show horses again, activities she worried would never be possible again
- Without the chronic health problems robbing energy and causing anxiety, Devin says she's more patient, present, and positive.
- "I'm a much better wife, a better mom, and a better friend."